Ways To Get More Views On YouTube
10 Ways To Get More Views On YouTube
So today we will show you how you can get more views on YouTube, many of you just started your YouTube channels or thinking about starting your channel then if you want to get more views you are at the right place. The techniques that we are going to show you will definitely help you to grow your channel. So let’s get started.
Use Bogy Thumbnails
The first thing that you need to know is that your thumbnail is very important and huge. According to YouTube 9 out of 10 most viewed videos on YouTube use a custom thumbnail. In fact, YouTube stated that Thumbnails are usually the first thing viewers see when they find one of your videos. So now you can see that thumbnails are extremely important. And if you want to stand out thumbnail then Bogy Thumbnails are perfect. These thumbnails make your video stand out and grab the attention of the viewers. Bogy thumbnails use four colours:
Video Description Template
video descriptions are important because YouTube has confirmed that your video descriptions are important as it helps YouTube’s algorithms to understand what your videos are all about. Therefore, your video description should be strong if you want to make a strong description then you can follow this simple template.
- First, you have to write a strong intro because your description’s first few lines are very important. One thing you need to keep in mind add your target keyword once in the first 1-2 sentences.
- The next step is to make a 150-words outline of what someone is going to learn from your video. And don’t forget to add your keywords it helps your video to rank higher.
- The final step is your description links, add links to the sites that you are actively using such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Boost Your Video Title CTR
Another important part to make your video successful is your title. YouTube internal data has confirmed that your title plays an important role to make your video successful. Want to write your titles interesting that can grab the attention of viewers then here you need to follow three steps. By following these steps you can get tons of clicks on your videos.
- First, add brackets and parentheses to the end of your title because Hubspot study found that adding brackets to a title increased clicks by 33%.
- Second, use a number in your title, the number might be the number of tips or strategies you are going to cover or the number of steps in a how-to video, or any number that makes sense for your video.
- The third and final step is to use a title that is between 40-50 characters.
Get More Suggested Video Views
Suggested videos are very beneficial but do you know what suggested videos are? So suggested videos are related videos that YouTube promotes next to the video you are watching. Have you ever noticed? When you are watching a video during the video YouTube shows a little title tag of the suggested video on the right side of the video. You can also do this because suggested videos bring more views. All you need to do is use the same tags as your competitors because YouTube stated that they use your video’s titles, descriptions, and tags for suggested video ranking. So when your tags match the tags of a popular video there is a chance of showing up next to that video.
- Suggested videos get more views.
- It is a great way to increase the viewership of your channel.
- Use the same tags as your competitors are using.
Share Videos On Quora, Reddit, And Forums
If you want to promote your YouTube videos then online communities such as Quora, Reddit, and Forums are great places. Because people in these communities always have questions that your video can answer. All you need to answer the question that you think your video can answer this question very well. Don’t give a proper answer just add a link to your video with if you want to know more then click on this link. If the person wants to know in depth he/she will click the link and by clicking the link they will quickly land on your video. Through this, you can get more views on your video.
- These communities are great places to promote your video.
- In these online communities, people always looking for their answers.
- Your video can answer their questions.
Rank Your Videos In Google Search
Ranking your videos in Google is very beneficial because Google can bring a huge number of viewers to your YouTube videos. So how do you get your videos to show up on Google and rank higher? So here is the answer, first, say your keyword loudly in your video, second, upload a transcript closed caption of your video to YouTube this, helps Google to understand 100% of the content in your video and that’s it. By following this way you can rank your YouTube videos in Google Search.
- Rank your YouTube video in Google is a great idea.
- It helps you to get more views.
- Google can bring a huge number of viewers to your video.
Optimize Your End Screen For Views
Want to get more views on YouTube using your end screen? Then first you need to pick a popular video from your channel. Find a video that generated lots of views over the last 90 days. Next, find a video from your channel that someone would want to watch after they finish watching your popular video and feature that content at the end of your video. And finally, link to that video on your end screen.
- It is a great way to get more views.
- You can optimize by following the three steps.
Improve Your Channel’s Session Time
Improving your channel’s session time is extremely important session time is also known as session watch time. It is the total amount of time someone spends on YouTube after watching your video. And do you know?YouTube cares a lot about this so if someone watches your video and then leaves YouTube it’s not good for your channel’s session time. In fact, we can say that it can badly affect your channel’s session time. However, if someone stays on YouTube after watching your video it means your session time is going to increase. And the best way to increase your session time is to promote the best videos of yours. Through this, you will keep people stay on YouTube.
- Your session time matters a lot.
- If people stay on YouTube it is good for your session time.
- Promote your best videos.
Share Video Clips On Social Media
It is a great way to get more views but here one thing that you need to keep in mind is that don’t post a link to your YouTube video on other social media sites. Because their algorithms will hide your post from your followers because all social media platforms want to keep people on their platforms. So the better way is to share video clips on other social media platforms that you are actively using. Uploading a clip from your YouTube video as a native video can get you more views. And once you post the video clip add the link to the full video in the first comment through this people will land on your YouTube video.
- Sharing clips on other social media platforms is a great idea.
- If people want to watch the full video they will land on your YouTube video.
- It is an amazing way to get more views.
Upload Videos When Your Audience Is On YouTube
If you want to get more views then upload the video when your audience is active on YouTube. But here is a problem YouTube doesn’t tell you when the majority of your audience is online. So how can you figure out this? We recommend you upload your videos on different times and days through this test you can figure out which time is best for you to upload your video. Or you can use a tool called VidIQ which helps you to analyze your channel for the best times to post. When you upload your video at the right time when your majority audience is online you can get more views.
So, these are some amazing ways through which you can get more views on your YouTube videos. If you are running your own YouTube channel or just started your channel then these techniques will definitely help you to get more views. All you need to carefully read these techniques that we share with you and then apply them to increase the viewership of your channel. We always share helpful tips and techniques that help you run your business, websites, and YouTube channels smoothly and effectively. And we hope these techniques will also help you get more views on your YouTube videos.